This course is aimed for employees or individuals who wish to deliver manual handling training courses.Under the General Application Regulations 2007 (Part 2 Chapter 4 Manual Handling ) requires companies to train all their employees in manual handling training where there is a risk of back injury due to their activities in the workplace .
This course will equip the candidate in the skills to develop and competently deliver their own manual handling training course.
- Legislative Requirements and Health Benefit
- Anatomy and Back Care
- Ergonomic Principles and Risk Assessment
- Manual Handling Principles and Techniques
- Planning and Design of Manual Handling Training Programmes
- Delivery of Manual Handling
Duration: 5 Day Course