This course is aimed at any person working in the nursing, healthcare, childcare, dentistry, tattoo, sector, or, any profession where infection control and the management of infection control is essential.
This course aims to provide the student with the basic principles of preventing the spread of infection and the current developments in infection control. Also the student will have be able to apply standard precautions in relation to infection control.
- Understand Infection Control
- Basic Microbiology
- Principles of Infection Control
- Infection Control Management
- Standard Precautions in relation to Infection Control
- Infection Prevention and Control in providing a Safe Environment
- Understand Prevention of the Spread of Infection
- Instructor led, hands on class format reinforces skills proficiency
In the classroom, students participate in simulated scenarios. Students work with an Instructor to complete skills practice.
Qualification Achieved: Successful candidates will receive s Safe-T-Group certificate of training