Duration: 1 Day Course
Max Persons: 12
Brief Description: This course is ideal for anyone who is involved in sporting organisations either as a coach or club volunteer. This course deals with common sporting injuries such as strains and sprains to the rare and more serious injuries such as spinal injuries and cardiac arrest.
- Safe accident scene management
- Correct Procedure for calling the emergency services
- Circulation, wounds and bleeding
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for Adult and Child Introduction to defibrillators (CPR)
- Unconsciousness including head injuries such as concussion.
- Fractures, sprains, strains and dislocations
- Diabetes, Epilepsy and Asthma.
- Crush Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Qualification Achieved: All successful candidates will receive a certificate of training from Safe-T-Group